Sharing my personal experiences on HARD topics of: Infertilty, IVF, Miscarriage, Depression, Anxiety, Self Worth, & Faith
Putting our place up for rent!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Well we finally did it. Our realtor who helped us buy our place two years ago offered to help rent it. He is such a nice guy that he is doing it for free. I packed up a lot of stuff and took the pictures of the Condo to be posted on the web. It is becoming real now that we are moving and the process that follows in renting our place out. We now just have to hope and pray that we can rent it before we leave. Only one can hope! We are hoping we can find a nice old couple who will take care of it or a young family who are neat freaks. I dont want to be to picky but...... I just dont want it to be ruined! We are having one of Ryan's buddies from work be our manager. If you didnt know him you would be scared that he would beat the crap out of you but he is really just a teddy bear. He will be the one to lay down the law while we are 5 hours away. Fingers crossed that things will fall into place!!
Karmann! I am so happy you found me! I can't believe you are moving to Phoenix?! Where? When? you will be coming over for dinner! Email me tayajones@hotmail.com
Hey you! You're retarded, of course I remember you! Congrats on everything, your hubby's graduation, a new job and moving, getting your Masters... How exciting!
I'm so glad you found me, this will be a great way to keep in touch. Wish we lived closer and we could get together, that would be a riot, wouldn't it!?
Your place is so cute! Kory has talked about renting out our home if/when we move and that is my fear too...that someone would trash it...you always hear those horror stories. I am sure you will find someone great though, just do some screening. Good luck with that!
Comments
I am so happy you found me! I can't believe you are moving to Phoenix?! Where? When? you will be coming over for dinner! Email me tayajones@hotmail.com
I'm so glad you found me, this will be a great way to keep in touch. Wish we lived closer and we could get together, that would be a riot, wouldn't it!?