Spring Picnic



Every 6 months we do a picnic for our families that we work with. We have a bar-b-q, D.J., face painting, games, and prizes. It is such a nice time for the families to get together and mingle and be with one another. It becomes a great support to the families to know that they are not alone and there are others who have the same issues with having a child with a disability. This is one of my little angels that I work with. Isn't she adorable?!!!

Comments

The Webber's said…
Karmann-
That baby is so cute! I totally want to pinch her cute chubby cheeks! I am so glad that you are a blogger - especially now that we are both moving away! I am glad that we will have another way to stay in touch - It looks great by the way!
JonesFamily said…
So sweet! I will be going to the Grand Canyon but I will be back Saturday night so if you can make it for Sunday afternoon dinner you are invited! I will call you later.
I love it! What a wonderful gift you have to teach and inspire such wonderful people.

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???