Student Teaching





Ryan has been student teaching this past semester for his last semester of school. He is graduating in Health Education and was assigned a High school near our house to do his student teaching. He became very close to the kids in tenth grade and is sad to say goodbye. The last day of classes he took pictures with the kids. He came home with love notes from some of his secret crushes letting him know that they will miss him. When it comes to that I am thankful for him not being a teacher anymore. With how things are now a days it is so difficult to protect yourself when you are guy teacher. He told me yesterday that he was excited to be done with school but will miss having the opportunity to help uplift and inspire kids by teaching. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments these past five years of being in school. Love you baby!!
(Ryan is in the way back if you were wondering)

Comments

Drake Family said…
Ryan could almost fit in as one of the kids :) I can't blame you/him for being glad he doesn't have to teach. It is a crazy world now. So much crap in the schools, home life, discipline, etc. I bet you are glad he is going into another area of work!
Claire said…
Hey Karmann! It's Claire from USU, I hope you remember me, I saw the link to your blog from Jill's website. Good to see you are doing well.

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???