Surprise going away party!!





Last Tuesday was my last night for YW's. The activity was suppose to be a movie night at one of the homes. I got there a little late due to not getting out of work on time. I walked through the door and all my girls jumped up and yelled, SURPRISE!! They had gotten my favorite colors and food from Ryan had decorated the whole house in streamers, ballons, and the food was all fat free dairy free so I could enjoy it!! Then we sat down and watched the "Moive" that they said we were going to do and it ended up being a video dedicated to me! They had put together pictures of camp, manti temple trip, food night and so forth. After watching a bunch of fun photos the next section started with the saying " WE ALL WALK BY FAITH BECAUSE OF YOU" then each girl had a picture and wrote me a personal note telling me of their love for me and what I had done for them and their testimony. I was shaking so hard because I was crying so hard. I often doubt myself that I have any talents. I am not a crafty person or one that can make anything. They made me realize that I am worth something and I did do my job ok and that I made a difference in their lives!! I am so amazed and so thankful to have had this opprotunity with them the past 2 and 1/2 years!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

Comments

Drake Family said…
Karm! You look so beautiful in these pics. You are so amazing...how couldn't these girls fall in love with you? I bet you did great!
The Webber's said…
Karmann -
Of course those girls love you! You are the coolest - Do you want to be my YW leader? Ha ha! You are so great with them and have such a talent for knowing what people need! I'm sure you were the best and that they will really miss you! I saw all the tears today! I wish I could have been in there with you - It would have been so much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???