MEMORIES

Ok I wasn't going to do this, but I have been reading everyone elses comments about that person and I just been laughing and it's bringing back good memories. So I thought I would give it a try!!! It sounds fun so please play along!! I"m excited to hear the memories that you all have of me.
1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Comments

Jo Lynn said…
Where do I begin. I'll never forget the day I went through the Salt Lake temple and I was sitting in the creation room and I saw you walk in in your beautiful white dress and you looked like an angel with your gorgeous hair flowing behind you!
I will always remember your stinky farts and there was never a doubt who did it. :) Your funny faces, the love you show to all you come in contact with. Sorry, I was only supposed to leave on memory, but I couldn't help it.
D'On Marx said…
haha...I was a little shy at Chris & Chrystal's, huh?? I felt out of my comfort zone because I didn't know anyone, BUT Chris & Chrystal. Anywho, I remember when we went to dinner at that buffet and we went to the bathroom and you said "Isn't it amazing how asparagus makes your pee stink so bad." I could've died laughing right there. I never thought that you'd ever say something like that. It's a good thing we are getting to know each other better. It's amazing what you learn. hahaha
D'On Marx said…
Hey, I was wondering if you had a chance to look at the lia sophia website and if you wanted to order anything? I know you said you were kind of interested. Could you email me at jdmarx1@msn.com. Let me know. I need to close out today. Thanks.
The Webber's said…
Karmann -
Where do I start? I remember all of my Visiting Teaching visits and chatting forever and you probably wanted to kick me out of your house! I also remember our "fun" trip to the Stake Dance and dancing with you and Robbin out on the floor by ourselves to Britney Spears! I remember how much my kids love you and Ryan and lots of fun hangouts! I also remember the fun suprise shower that you and Robbin gave me - I loved that! That was a lot of memories....I couldn't decide which to choose. I will be posting mine soon so I expect to see your comment!
Becky aka tata! said…
How do I explain my favorite memory when just meeting you made life so much better?!!! What you have done for Priscilla will NEVER be forgotten.

LOVE YA BUNCHES!!!!!
jillandjeremy said…
Karman, I love you. There are so many vegas memories. My favorite was when me and you and ryan and jer would just sit on our couch for hours watching the OC. We love you guys and cant wait to maybe come out in September. Love Jill and Jer
The thing that sticks out most to me is walking around campus with you and we couldn't get very far because you knew EVERYONE. You are a very genuine person and such a good example and friend to me and so many others!
Drake Family said…
Oh goodness! Or should I say OH NO! (with the tone of course)...where to begin with you??Let's see...stomps, dancing, #17, peaches, fitness center, Cold Stone, Dixie, turtle (you running down the BLVD), Spring Break baby!, Lake Havasu, sticking our stomaches out in the mirror...aw the good 'ole days. I got tagged on this and wasn't going to either, but think I will.
Anonymous said…
I am already laughing just thinking about our sad love of Wilson Phillips' "Hold On" (and how we will call each other and sing it on our voice mail).
I also remember with a smile the night we realized we went to school together (and now you have proof of my insane love of New Kids On The Block).
I laugh when I think of you as "my partner" when we went to the OB for Rexten.
I loved working with you, laughing with you, learning from you...you are the best Karmann!
Becky aka tata! said…
Thanks for the thoughts Karmann! Erik's mom is going to have to spend the rest of her days in a nursing home. His dad will need to go to an assisted living facility. It hurts being so far away.
Becky aka tata! said…
AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I just about jumped through the roof!!! We go from 1-4 5th Street Chapel. When?!!!!!!!
Jo Lynn said…
I'm loving the memories Karm, they make me laugh. I should do this on my blog. I can't believe your ward, I thought mine was crazy with preg. women. 16, wow! You keep drinking the water and having faith and it will happen! I love you!

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???