Such a FUN day

One of my dear families that I worked with in Vegas came down to Phoenix this Tuesday for business. Ryan and I got to watch the girls and had their older son for help as well for the day and we had a blast. It was so much fun taking out all my toys that I have from work and playing with them.

I had such a fun time trying to plan activities to do with the girls through out the day. They love to swim so we went to our pool and splashed and raced and I was blown away how well they could swim. Probablly because I dont know how to swim and they do better ALOT better than me!


We then came home and made cookies. I had them help with the ingredients and stirring. the first batch turned out great and were all eaten as quickly as I pulled them out of the oven. The second batch didnt turn out so wonderful. Somehow the oven had been turned off and I put the cookies in there with out knowing. I then noticed and turned it back on but left the cookies in there while it heated back up. Needless to say when I smelt something almost done I went to the kitchen to find some disformed crunchy cookies. It took forever to scrap them off the sheet. But to my surprise didnt taste to bad. The girls posed for me in front of the cookies while taking a bite!




We then ordered pizza and played games. They were using Ryan as a patient in the doctors office and were poking, pulling and tugging on him with all sorts of random "tools". He is such a trooper and was loving every second of it. He had them on his back and they loved playing horsey.



We had such a fun time with them. I miss being so close to them and seeing them all the time. I am so glad that they good come and visit us. We love you!!!

Comments

Becky aka tata! said…
Looks like you guys had a blast!!
Boy does Priscilla remember you! And now that she has a picture to look at she is in heaven!!!
Elder Jake Zebe said…
THANKS for everything! Tia and Jada had such a good time! You are such a blessing in my life! Love you!
You are a natural with kids, look at all the fun things you did in one day!!
Elder Jake Zebe said…
Jake wants to know why you didn't post a photo of his handsome mug...especially the one from the pool!
Jo Lynn said…
How awesome are you guys, looks like they were totally spoiled by you guys! You are so great with kids and will make an incredible mommy. I love the cookies and it looks like they still ate some. :)
Elder Jake Zebe said…
Thanks for the update! Love, Jake
Jo Lynn said…
I tagged you! I look forward to seeing your answers....
;0)
Deanna said…
Looks like you and the girls had tons of fun! You and Ryan will be such good parents someday! And I have definitely made the exact same mistake with the cookies that you did- and I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one that still ate them!
D'On Marx said…
So fun! Isn't this the little family you were telling me about when we were visiting? I think so. They are too cute!
Drake Family said…
What darling girls! You are going to be a terrific mom...and Ryan a great dad. Love the pic. of the cookies. Don't worry I think those kinds of things happen to everyone. At least they weren't BLACK and crispy!
The Webber's said…
Those girls are so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time! We sure miss hanging out with you guys! By the way, I love your new blog background! I think I am ready for an update on mine!
Bbells said…
i cant believe you still have the white couch and futon, i remember them like it was yesterday i was at your house in the avenues.

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???