God is mindful of all his children

My first year working for NEIS in Vegas I was assigned to a beautiful little girl. Her circumstances around her were not the greatest but I tried very hard to work with her mom and her the best that we could. After nine months with this little girl I ended up with a tight bond not only with her but to her older sister and her younger sister. Her family situation changed dramatically and I followed her to a new home. My first day going to her new home I walked into the house and saw the Las Vegas Temple on the wall. I had chills run down my spine and I got teary eyed! Heavenly Father had guided these little angels to a home that was safe but also a home that was going to bring the gospel into their lives!!!!!! They couldnt have been placed in a more loving, sweet, spiritual, amazing home!!!!!! The Mom and Dad of this home have become dear friends of mine. These little girls have been so blessed by them. We are awaiting the date when the adoption is final and I get to be in the Sealing room and witness these beautiful angels be sealed to their mom and dad.

When we went to Vegas a couple of weeks ago Ryan and I stopped on our way in and surprised them. After my sweet little girl turned three I no longer could come to the house and see her on a regular basis. Life kind of takes over and it is harder to make time, I hate that!!! We have kept in touch through email and blogs but as far as seeing one another it has been a long time. It was way over due!!! Here are some sweet photos that I will cherish forever!

It took a little bit for her to reconize me and want to be with me but as soon as she was ready she embraced me and it touched my heart!
After that we were best friends and she was showing me all of her birthday stuff

It was Ryan's first time meeting them and of course it didnt take long for them to love him!

He even wore the princess crown!
She is my sweetie!!!

All of us together!!
Becky and I


After being there and seeing them I just remembered how I felt that first day driving back to the office after meeting Becky! I KNEW with out a doubt that those little girls were put there by the hand of our loving Heavenly Father! Becky and Eric were blessed to have these three little girls and these three little girls were blessed to have them! It really showed me how mindful he is of all of us and how he has a plan for each one of us. It may not be the way we thought it would be but it will be right in the end!

I love you Becky!! Thanks for the wonderful Pictures and Taking time to let us see you!!!

Comments

Drake Family said…
Karm,
What a touching post. It is very true. There have been times in my life where I was surprised by different events in my life, but later realized that they truly had happened for a reason. Thanks for sharing this cute story.
Jo Lynn said…
Wow Karm, that brought tears to my eyes!!!! I'm so glad they'll be able to be adopted and that first picture, how sweet is that!! I also LOVE the one of Ryan and her staring into each others eyes, so cute.
Wow, how wonderful that these sweet girls will learn of Heavenly Fathers plan for them and what an experience that will be to see them sealed!
I love these sweet people who take these little ones into their home and make these children their own!!!
Thank you so so much for sharing this with me and I'm so glad you got to stop and visit. I love you girl and see all the children you've blessed???? You are a mother to each child you come in contact with and it's only preparing you for what is to come!
Stacy said…
Karm, you are soooo sweet! I just love you! You have a great heart! And I love the pic of Karl with the princess crown. =D
Becky aka tata! said…
Thank you Karm! I still remember the day you walked in our house and the spirit that came with you. You made us all feel so comfortable. I know how much time you and your family spent on your knees for everything to work out with our little family and after everything we have been through we know now how it has all paid off. I can't wait to have these beautiful angels sealed to us!!!
The girls are still talking about your visit. Priscilla tells us everyday that Ryan is still her best friend!!!

LOVE YA BUNCHES!!!
Tawni Williams said…
Oh that is SO darling! It's amazing how attached you can get to those sweet people you work with isn't it!? They are so fortunate to have had you!!!
Julie said…
What a beautiful story! I'm sure it is a wonderful feeling in your job when you get to see a happy ending! How fun that you got to go back and visit the family - they are lucky to know YOU!
Deanna said…
That is an amazing story! And what a cute little girl. It's obvious from the pictures how much she loves you!
And the princess crown is a good look for Ryan. haha!
Elder Jake Zebe said…
We miss you and your visits so very much! We love you!
That is SO sweet... I love happy endings :)