Heart Attacked

We live in the best neighborhood and have some of the best neighbors who also just so happen are in our ward. A couple of weeks ago on a Monday night we had a knock on our door and before we could get to the door we heard squeeling tires and saw the glimpse of an SUV drive off really fast. We opened our door to this!









It was such a sweet surprise! They left us those yummy goodies, lots of hearts forked in our yard with sweet quotes to help lift your spirits, they wrote sayings on our driveway, and left some pretty yummy smelly lotion and spray with a card from one of my Young Woman! It seriously made me smile from ear to ear! I needed that so much! I love surprises!

Comments

Becky aka tata! said…
How sweet!! Isn't it a great feeling to be surrounded by love!
D'On Marx said…
That's the cutest thing EVER!
Bryn said…
Those girls love you. How could they not. I've been thinking a lot about your up coming week...let me know if I can do anything!!!
Drake Family said…
How totally fun! What a great surprise to find. I love that someone wrote Go Dixie!! Oh and you know that I always love your cheese.
Stacy said…
That is so nice! Surprises are so fun! It's the little things that make ya the happiest! I love that!
Jo Lynn said…
How sweet is that?? So cute and you deserve it girl. Just like you said about my friends, I'm glad you are surrounded with wonderful people that are taking good care of you and helping you during this time. You have a lot of love for people and you probably don't even know how much love everyone else has for you!!! I love you and we so need to plan a trip out here just for you! :)
Julie said…
What a sweet surprise! I'm so glad you are surrounded by such great neighbors and friends! We also have some great friends in our neighborhood - it's such a blessing when we live so far from family!
jessica said…
That is awesome to have neighbors that are so thoughtful. It is always nice when you have neighbors that you get along with. Hope you guys are having a great summer, we need to go on a double date some time!!
Brittany said…
What a cute idea to spread some neighborly love! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???