just the TWO of us- you and I

The past few weeks Ryan and I have had some fun together just the two of us! Ryan's Grandpa came back into town from Seattle for the winter and he bought us tickets to the Washington Huskies vs Arizona Sun Devils. We came down from Vegas two years ago to go to the game with him and so it has become our little tradition. This time though his grandpa brought his girlfriend and instead of wanting to do the play by plays with Ryan he wanted to be right there next to his new sweetheart. It was really cute. He seems very happy. With him wanting to spend all his time with his new sweetheart, the game was like it was just the two of us there. It was a LONG game!!! It took over two hours just to get to the second half and both teams were playing HORRIBLE. It came down to a nail biter where we thought with 13 seconds left that we would go into overtime with it being tied at 17 and ASU having two downs before the time would go out! WELL..........they threw the ball long and made a touchdown with 3 seconds left!!!! Needless to say I had a VERY unhappy boy on the way home. I let him walk alone to the car ( a long walk by the way) to cool off!!!!! He acutually did pretty well and was ok to talk to when I got in the car which is REALLY good for Ryan. It only has taken six and a half years to get it to be that way!!! :) With his passion of sports I have come to the conclusion that I needed to embrace it and enjoy it with him rather than fight and be upset for more than half the year. Since I have decided to join in the sports band wagon along with him we have had some REALLY good times together at games and watching them at home! I guess that is what you do when you love someone!

Here are some shots of the ASU band and the Stadium with Ryan and I.






Ryan and I at the game surrounded by ASU people in pee yellow and poop brown




Last Thursday we went and saw the band BRAND NEW! Ryan loves loves loves this band and lucky me I get to hear them in the car when we are together. They arent my favorite band due to them liking to scream a lot but I have learned the songs and they have began to grow on me. We saw them in Las Vegas when we lived there at the HOUSE of BLUES and it was a long 4 1/2 hours standing because that is what kind of venue it is. I was there with my feet hurting and my back killing me, listening to a band that I didnt know, holding my ear drums cause it was SO loud and trying to put a smile on my face since I knew Ryan wanted to be there and I wanted to be with him. So I took a long breath when he told me he got us tickets again. I quickly looked to see what kind of venue it was going to be at. I found out it was at an ampatheatre in MESA hmmm...............



There are places to sit on the grass with a back on it!! It just might be ok! Then I was talking to my friend and she gave me the great idea to bring my handy dandy love love love EAR PLUGS!!!


I put those great little buggers in and I wasnt in pain from the loud music and was able to enjoy the band!!! I was able to sit down and not be on my feet the whole time and was able to enjoy the show!!! It was so fun!!! I had such a great time with Ryan!! It made me so happy that I didnt have to complain and I didnt have to pretend I was enjoying myself because I truly was! I of course knew the songs so it was fun to sing a long and cuddle with my baby!!! I am so thankful that he got tickets and I am so thankful that I was able fix what didnt work out last time and made this time soooooooooo much better!

Here are some shots of us cuddling and the Band





Ryan and I right after the show ended! It was such a good time!




Being together is always a good time and I am thankful that we are able to do things like this and be with one another!!!

Comments

Jo Lynn said…
Karm thanks so much for your sweet comments. They make my day and you have me laughing at the fact that you took ear plugs to a concert. I might have to look up this band and listen to them...then I'll probably understand why you needed them. ha ha ha. You are so cute, the love you have for your husband is incredible and good for you to embrace his passions and support him in what he likes! You are one amazing wife and I'm sure he knows it. Glad you got to spend some quality time together, love the description of ASU colors. LOL

I love you Karm!!!
Kirsten said…
YOU ARE THE BEST....IT WAS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FUN TO SEE YOU AND RYAN, WE SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU TWO, NEXT TIME STAY AWHILE WITH US YOU LITTLE POO FACES. CUTE POST. LOVE, K
D'On Marx said…
So fun! You guys do so much together. It's so sweet!
Wendy said…
Oh, looks like so much fun! And I think the ear plug idea is a fabulous one. I'm sure you still heard it all quite clearly!
Elder Jake Zebe said…
What a cute couple you two are! Fun times! Miss you!
alison huston said…
You guys are a cute couple. Karmann, your the best wife ever. You are such an example to me in supporting and embracing what your hubby loves. Maybe I won't sell off all of Clint's guitars and equipment without his knowledge? LOL
Heather Ridge said…
You guys always have so much fun together. Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???