My Buddy

Do you remember this commercial growing up? Do you remember the song?

MY BUDDY, MY BUDDY,
WHERE EVER I GO
HE GOES!
MY BUDDY, MY BUDDY,
MY BUDDY AND ME!!!!!

Here is that cute little guy called My Buddy! ( there was also kid sister too!)



Well I couldnt help but think of this commercial and song when I have been carrying my little buddy where ever I go! :)



Comments

alison huston said…
I don't know who took that AMAZING, AWESOME, PRACTICALLY PROFESSIONAL picture of Haydeez in your bag, but she must rock and be so cool, youthful looking, humble, sweet, kind, caring, severely crafty with major girly hair? You and Haydeez rock too. Love you guys!
Jo Lynn said…
I so remember that song, how could we not! I wish I had a little buddy, is he really okay being put carried like that? He is just adorable and I'm so so glad you have a little buddy to keep you company and to love you on those hard days!

Karm thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, they always make me feel so good. I so remember good times of doing curves together and getting all those old women glaring at us and asking what we were doing there, remember that? LOL I so wish we could work out together and the owner of curves was such a sweet girl!
I love you Karm and if we ever make it to Arizona we'd love to come see you guys!!
Deanna said…
So cute! We miss Haydeez! (Abby, Teddy, Phoebe, Roscoe, and Betty do too!) Thanks for letting him play with us!
D'On Marx said…
LOL! That's hilarious. Too cute!
Ruth P said…
I totally remember that song! Oh, the good ole' days!

My Grandma had a pet chihuahua, Lucy, when I was growing up and she always carried Lucy in her purse! Lucy went everywhere with her, stores, restaurants, hotels... I am sure it was not "kosher" but it was so cute! How big will your little guy get? We need to come visit you and your pup! My girls would love it!
Wendy said…
Ah! I love the puppy in the purse!
Bryn said…
I can totally remember that song, but I must admit. Your buddy is WAAAAAAAAAAY cuter!
Tawni Williams said…
I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT ha ha ha- CLASSIC - and it fits with your little 'ruppy' :)

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???