Newest Member of the Wennerlind Family

On Tuesday October 27 Ryan's little brother and wife had their second child, a little girl named Alyssa Marie Wennerlind. She was 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20 and 1/2 inches long. We are glad that everything went fine and mom and her are doing wonderful.

Here is the newest member to the Wennerlind family:
Alyssa Marie Wennerlind



Proud Grandparents




Isaac- the big brother at 17 months old


Due to precautions of the Swine Flu he had to wear a mask! He is such a cutie!

The new family of FOUR!




Congrats Kim and Kyle. Both Ryan and I are very happy for you! You are seriously blessed and we cant wait to meet her!

ps: thanks for the pictures, hope you dont mind I took them from ya!!! :)

Comments

alison huston said…
Who looks that good after giving birth? What a beautiful family. Kyle and Ryan look like siblings for sure. Let's hope Kim did her make up and hair before this picture was taken, if not, I'd have to think bad thoughts about her. They all look so cute.
Jo Lynn said…
Congrats, how sweet!!! Newborns are just precious!
Kim Wennerlind said…
Thank you so much Karmann!! I love you tons. Will write more a little later!!