Who knew toilet paper could be SO fun!

A couple of weeks ago I was in the living room watching a show that I like! It hardly ever happens since it always seems to be Sports on at my house. I had gotten into it and had forgotten to check on Haydeez. All the sudden he came dashing in from our bedroom so fast and ran into the kitchen and went potty ( YES HE IS A POTTY TRAINED PUPPY and HAS BEEN FOR ALMOST THREE WEEKS NOW!!!) He then goes running back into the bedroom and doesnt even ask for his good boy treat for going potty on his mat! ( I feel like he is a toddler!). It caught my attention though cause he NEVER does not want his treat after going on the pad! Which led me to follow him and I go into the room and find this! :)






I was a lazy girl, I will admitt it and just stuck the toilet paper on the empty roll instead of taking the 20 secs to take off the roll and put the new one on. Well it must have fallen or he jumped up and got it and he decided to have so much fun!!! He was so excited and kept running around and prancing in it! I couldnt help but laugh and then got this shot of him!

I love his face- What? Did I do something wrong? Classic!!


It is crazy to think that we have had him almost two months now! He is so much fun and we love him so much! Since he is now potty trained we leave him out of his kennel when we go somewhere for just a few hours and he has now joined us in bed at night! I know we are SUCKERS!!!! :)

Comments

Wendy said…
Oh my goodness...that second picture is adorable! Caught in the act! Too funny!
Amber said…
Oh, it makes me miss our puppies. We too were suckers. There is nothing wrong with it! Glad you guys are having fun. Miss you!
Drake Family said…
Who could get mad at a face like that one? He is too stinkin' cute!!! Love ya!
Jo Lynn said…
Ha ha, that's awesome!!! Love that sweet little face, I want one each time I see pictures. I love you Karm and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog...know that when I was talking about incredible women in my life that I was talking about you! Love the new background and oh my gosh Karm, Casey and I watched a video the other night about what black lights to with scorpions and I had the willy's the rest of the night, can't imagine how you feel. It was crazy to see them light up like that...I'd have ten black lights if I were you. Yuk, you poor girl! Miss ya tons!
Beth said…
I love this post! Number one b/c Haydeez is just so cute, and number two b/c it totally reminds me of my cat (Puma) I had in college. He totally did the same thing, except when I came home there was nothing left of the toilet paper roll, he had made it into a perfect fluffy pile in the middle of the living room. He was laying on top of it...like I am the king of fluff! So cute! I love pets! Like children, they bring us so much joy, even when they are messy, and tooty!
alison huston said…
I LOVE that second picture of Haydeez. He's adorable, he knows his cute looks are going to get him out of the mess he made. Maybe as a going away gift for him, I'll get him a roll of toilet paper for the ride to Seattle. I'll sure miss you guys and haydeez.
Deanna said…
That is too funny! I'm glad you got pics. I love the faces they make when they get in trouble. And him racing to go potty then racing back to continue his business is hilarious!
I just LOVE YOU!! You are so sweet and i really hope you can SOON too. That is hilarious to see dogs ar as destructive as kids.haha
Stacy said…
What a cute little Haydeez! So adoreable! I think it's cute you potty trained him to go inside too.

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???