FAMILY PICTURES

Here are the photos our Family Pictures. I think they turned out really nicely. I really was amazed how well the purple and white turned out!















Comments

The Webber's said…
CUTE!!! I love them! Your puppy is adorable by the way! How are you liking your new place? I miss you!!!
ps: How CUTE are your little family pics?! Gorgeous!

Also we were only in WA for 5 days instead of the 3 weeks like we prepared for. Our birthmom signed everything ahead of time so our caseworker was able to expedite the whole process. MISSED YOU :(
Julie said…
Great pictures! I love them!
D'On Marx said…
Love the purple and white together. Way cute family pictures!
Adorable Karmann! We were in Portland and WA last week, i was hoping to run into you. Arent you close? I miss you.
Jo Lynn said…
Adorable Karmann, I love the purple and your sweet little puppy in all the pictures!!! Love the new background of your blog and the new set up, so cute!! I hope you are doing well, thinking of you!
Bryn said…
Love your pictures!! Ryan and his brother looks so much alike and you are as beautiful as always! Miss you like crazy!
alison huston said…
What a CUTE flower in your hair. Whoever gave that to you must be skinny, smart, sweet, a wonderful friend, loving and oh so humble. The family pictures are all wonderful! I love the color's, necklace and the fact that my god dog Haydeez is in the picture. He is defiantly working the camera. (I taught him that when he was a pup)