Trunk or Treat 2010

This year with being so new to the ward and our Trunk or Treat combining with the other two wards in the building I wasnt so sure about going by myself since Ryan works nights now.


So..........I decided to go with my niece and newphew to their Trunk or Treat instead. It was so fun to pull up to my sister and brothers house and see Isaac so excited to have his Monkey costume on and to tell me about his Pumpkin pail and how he is to get candy!

We went to their ward building and Kyle prepped his trunk as Kim and I took the kids around to each car. I was the photographer and had so much fun trying to capture Isaac going up to the cars and just loving watching his facial expressions as he got his pumpkin pail filled. Alyssa was so fun to watch as well.

I have had the jack-o-lantern costume for years now and it has been in storage just waiting to be used. I was pretty excited to let Alyssa use the costume and I thought she looked so cute in it! I loved watching her walk around in it and just kept thinking

SHE IS JUST SO CUTE!


Walking with mom to the different trunks


 Looking up at the Cinderella and telling her trick or treat
 Such a sweet family
 Sisters with two cute kids
 The real candle lighted pumpkins in the trunk
 Isaac is in the stage of not looking when you want but this time worked out perfectly!
 Alyssa loves her daddy
 Trick or Treat Please
 Yeah!!! I loved Trick or Treating
 Look at all my candy!! I'm a HAPPY monkey- I mean boy!
I know that candy is YUMMY! I want some!! Please!

Checking out all the good stuff!
Monkey Isaac had so much fun with Aunt Karmann

 I love my little Jack-o-Lantern


What a sweet moment it was for me to enjoy that time with my niece and nephew! It melted my heart and made me smile as I got to sit and watch their enjoyment in such a fun time in their childhood! Kim and Kyle love you bunches and thanks again for letting me come along and be with you! 

Comments

Kim Wennerlind said…
Love it!! I just realized that Alyssa is probably the one who got you sick. I am sorry. Love you tons and we absolutley loved having you there with us!
D'On Marx said…
So fun! You are a great Auntie!
Jo Lynn said…
Wow Karm I'm pressed, yo u are on a roll! I remember posting weekly..hasn't happened in a long time. LOL Love the pictures and I'm so so glad you went even though Ryan wasn't there and those two kids are the custest!! Great pictures the jack o latern costume is precious! What a great Aunt they have..I know they treasure you more than you know. Happy Halloween and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

Oh so I just turned 2009 of my blog posts into a hardbound book and you HAVE to do the same..it's such a wonderful journal and fun way look back on the good and the hard times to...go to cutestblogontheblock.com and turn your's into a book..serioulsy one click away and you can choose which posts you want to include and not include. You are so detailed like me that it would be the perfect book!

Love ya
You are the best aunt ever, they are lucky to have you! I bet your the facorite aunt for sure:) How old are the kids, they are so darling?
Beth said…
I'm Diggin' your insanely cute hat and adorable self! I'm glad you had so much fun!
alison huston said…
Those pictures are so cute! I'm not going to lie. I was waiting for your famous halloween eyelashes, WHERE ARE THEY? You look SO beautiful. Those kids are so lucky to have you as their Aunt. Shoot, I want you as my Aunt. Happy Halloween. LOVE YOU TIAB!
Bryn said…
You are so much fun and as beautiful as ever! I love when we get to chat and catch up! You ALWAYS brighten my day when we get to talk! I hope your teaching went well on Saturday and I am thinking about you tons these next few weeks! xoxox
Deanna said…
Cute kiddos! Looks like you guys had fun! Miss ya!

Popular posts from this blog

BIG CHANGE

Family comes to visit and An UNWANTED Vistor comes to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking What???