Thank Goodness for Technology
I am so thankful I live in a time where there is an abundance of ways to keep in touch! I have used some of it with living away from my parents and brother but really REALLY have come to APPRECIATE it so much now that Ryan and I have been away from each other almost 8 weeks=2 months!
I am thankful for TEXT messaging!!
Especially since he and I both are working during the day and neither of us have a GREAT opprotunity to pick up the phone and talk! It has been so nice to TEXT him: I LOVE you or Hope you are having a GREAT day and be able to feel close to him EVEN though I am so FAR away.
I am also thankful for PICTURE TEXT messaging!!! It has given me a chance to see Ryan and my Haydeez during the day when I need an uplift or just need to see their faces.
When Ryan was first away from me he would text me a picture of him and haydeez pretty regularly. We then started a trend to try to send a picture at least every other day but it has been pretty consistent of everyday. A picture text in the morning to wish him a GOOD day and to LET HIM SEE me as if I was saying it to him in person. It then became a little ritual that made us feel closer to one another. I look forward to our daily photo talk! :)
Here a few pictures that we have sent back and forth
I am thankful for TEXT messaging!!
Especially since he and I both are working during the day and neither of us have a GREAT opprotunity to pick up the phone and talk! It has been so nice to TEXT him: I LOVE you or Hope you are having a GREAT day and be able to feel close to him EVEN though I am so FAR away.
I am also thankful for PICTURE TEXT messaging!!! It has given me a chance to see Ryan and my Haydeez during the day when I need an uplift or just need to see their faces.
When Ryan was first away from me he would text me a picture of him and haydeez pretty regularly. We then started a trend to try to send a picture at least every other day but it has been pretty consistent of everyday. A picture text in the morning to wish him a GOOD day and to LET HIM SEE me as if I was saying it to him in person. It then became a little ritual that made us feel closer to one another. I look forward to our daily photo talk! :)
Here a few pictures that we have sent back and forth
This was a goodmorning text picture- WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!
Ryan told me that he asked Haydeez, "Where is mama?" and he quickly jumped to look out the window to see if I was there! :(
I have been blessed with work to have a lap top and it has a built in web cam so after about a month of texting pictures and talking back and forth over the phone we found time to use SKYPE and talked for over an hour. It MEANT so much to me since I know how much Ryan HATES talking over the computer. I will SKYPE my brother and his family and Ryan is NEVER down to join in. He knew how much it meant to me and made me so VERY happy.
It has been almost 7 weeks since Ryan left to go back to Seattle and I am so HAPPY because he will be here on Friday!!! It will be a few days short of 8 weeks! I cant believe how fast it has gone! I am so thankful that I have been able to stay with dear friends while he has been away from me.
I found a home in the Silverado Ranch area. It is right in the middle of my area of families so it works out perfectly so I can go home for lunch and for down time. It has a little backyard with grass for Haydeez and hopefully a new friend ( want to get another puppy friend for him)!!! We have a guest bedroom for anyone who wants to visit and a two door garage for our cars to be placed out of the BLAZING SUN!!! I feel the LORD truly guided me to this area and provided a nice home for a price that we can afford and be able to put away money for a rainy day.
I am so excited to be back together as a FAMILY and start the next adventure that the LORD has planned out for us!

Comments